Serving Since 90's
- Dr. (Prof.) Sandeep Guleria has previously been associated with All India Institute of Medical Sciences ( AIIMS ) as Professor of Surgery
- Dr. (Prof.) Sandeep Guleria has numerous firsts to his credit
- He led the team that did the first cadaveric renal transplant in India from a brain dead donor ( Pioneered Cadaveric Renal Transplantation)
- He led the team that did the first two successful kidney pancreas transplants in India.
- Introduced the “DONOR CARD” in the city of New Delhi
- He was responsible for setting up the Pediatric Transplant Unit at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- He was instrumental in setting up the Renal Transplant Program at RML Hospital New Delhi
- He set up the Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy program at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- He set up the Renal Transplant Program in Nepal at Bir Hospital which is currently running a successful renal Transplant program
- He set up the Renal Transplant Program in Rohtak at Mann Superspeciality Hospital which is now conducting Renal Transplants in Haryana
- Dr ( Prof.) Sandeep Guleria has also been involved in the modifications of the Human Organ Transplant Act through the Rajiv Gandhi foundation
- Dr ( Prof.) Sandeep Guleria was trained in the UK and was appointed as a consultant surgeon in surgery and transplantation at Europe’s Largest teaching hospital the St. James’s University hospital, Leeds.
- Dr ( Prof.) Sandeep Guleria has been the Past President of the Indian Society of Organ transplantation ( 2019-2021)
- Dr ( Prof.) Sandeep Guleria is a member of the ethics committee of The Transplantation Society(TTS)
- Dr ( Prof.) Sandeep Guleria has been felicitated with numerous awards, has more than 150 indexed publications and has given seven oration